Balloon Sinuplasty is now available to eligible patients as a procedure performed in your doctor’s office, under local anesthesia. Dr. Weeks will recommend the best approach for you.
- Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office
- Local Anesthesia – Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office is an option for patients who decline or are ineligible for general anesthesia.
- Fast Recovery – While recovery time varies with each patient, most patients who undergo the in-office procedure can return to normal activities and work within 2 days.(1)
- Comfortable Surroundings – Experience the procedure in the comfort of your physician’s office rather than a hospital operating room.
- High Patient Satisfaction – The majority of patients who had Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office would recommend the procedure to family and friends.(1)
- Potential for Significant Cost Savings – Some eligible patients may have lower out-of-pocket costs if the procedure is performed in a lower cost of care setting, such as a physician’s office.
For more information contact Dr. Weeks to learn more about this exciting new surgical option for your sinusitis symptoms.
1.Karanfilov B, et al. Office-Based balloon sinus dilation: a prospective, multicenter study of 203 patients. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol; Nov 2012 Epub.